Monday, February 14, 2011

Family Court Issues Resolved

Sometimes all that is needed for a successful Family Court outcome, is someone who will listen and provide exceptional guidance through the legal system...

I appreciate all the help with my case and all the help you have provided for me and my family. You are a great person to have on our side and my sister is very appreciative of what you do for her case with her kids. You have made a big difference in her case once you took over.
Thank You again and much success to you. Best Regards... ~ Paul A.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have questions about this posting or are interested in Divorce, Immigration, or Estate Law in RI or MA contact Massachusetts and Rhode Island Divorce Lawyer Rui P. Alves at 401-942-3100 or CONTACT him via email.

No comments:

Post a Comment